Intensive Outpatient Program
One of our programming options is an intensive outpatient program in Melbourne, FL. This specific program is unique in its own right and is designed to serve people at a certain level in their addiction or recovery. For many of those who do seek professional treatment, a program like our intensive outpatient program can help them change their lives. We offer both a daytime and evening program where patients can choose to come either Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1pm-4pm or Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5pm-8pm.
Get the Help You Deserve Today
Who Can Benefit From Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Melbourne, FL?
Our intensive outpatient program in Melbourne, FL can address the needs of a specific population of individuals who are struggling with substance use disorders. Those who can benefit most from the level of treatment we provide through this program including individuals who:
- Do not have any need for medical detox/have already completed detox in an inpatient setting
- Are not experiencing any physical ailments or psychological complications that require around-the-clock care or treatment that can only be provided at a hospital or other facility equipped to do so
- Have completed another treatment program, such as an inpatient treatment program or a partial hospitalization program, and are now utilizing the intensive outpatient program as a step-down form of treatment
- Are capable of living outside of the facility, such as at home or in a sober house, and have reliable transportation to and from the facility
- Are experiencing a drug addiction that is not reaching a level that would require inpatient services but is more advanced than what an outpatient program can treat
What to Expect at Our IOP in Melbourne
Our intensive outpatient program is the perfect middle ground for those who do not (or no longer need) inpatient care but who need a stronger treatment presence in their lives than what outpatient programming offers. Those who are enrolled in our IOP can expect the following:
- Participation in therapy 5-7 days per week
- Spending the majority of the day (e.g. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at the facility each day
- Receiving an individualized treatment plan that has been developed through personal assessments and evaluations
- Evidence-based treatments that have proven to produce positive treatment outcomes, such as group counseling, family therapy, and behavioral therapies.
What are the Advantages of Intensive Outpatient Treatment?
Whenever a person is addicted to drugs, getting treatment is the absolute best thing that he or she can do. Those individuals who participate in our intensive outpatient program can benefit in countless ways, especially when they are focused and determined to make strides in their treatment plan. Some of the greatest advantages of this type of treatment include:
- Developing new communication skills and sharpening old ones
- Establishing a network of support amongst others in recovery, such as when participating in group counseling sessions
- Having the ability to learn coping skills and then utilize them right away in real-life settings, as patients of the IOP do not live at the facility, but at home
- Identifying the underlying causes of addiction and developing ways to address them
- Receiving one-on-one therapeutic support from a trained and compassionate therapist
The more effort that a patient puts into his or her intensive outpatient treatment, the more beneficial his or her time spent in treatment will be within his or her life.
Enroll in Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Melbourne, FL Today
The longer your addiction lasts, the more destruction will occur in your life. There is no way around it — if you are addicted to drugs, you need professional treatment in order to end your active abuse and start living in recovery.
We understand that reaching out and asking for help is much more difficult than one might be able to imagine, however, we know that the consequences of not getting treatment are even more painful. By taking that first step and asking for help, you can begin understanding your addiction in ways that help you manage it, rather than succumb to it.
So, do not waste one more second abusing drugs. Your life is worth more than that. Call us right now to learn more about our intensive outpatient program in Melbourne, FL and the other services we provide. We can help.